- Cooking spray
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose unbleached flour
- ½ cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups Stonyfield Organic 0% plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted then cooled slightly
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen mixed berries, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry
- Optional toppings: fresh berries, powdered sugar, maple syrup, honey or yogurt
Move the oven rack to the middle position and preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Spray a rimmed 18” x 13” sheet pan with cooking spray, this will keep the parchment in place.
Cut a piece of parchment paper to cover the bottom completely, about 16 x 20 inches. Place on the sheet pan and spray more oil on the parchment, and around the sides of the sheet pan.
In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients (from flour to salt).
In another medium bowl, whisk together wet ingredients (from yogurt to vanilla) until thoroughly combined.